Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Job with Etihad??

Default Job with Etihad??

Ive just recently done an "pre-interview" with Etihad for a position in Abu Dhabi on the line, some of the post ive been reading here dont make them sound too good, is it all bad, just wondering what the terms an conditions are like, we never really went into them just yet, also whats Abu Dhabi like too??
    dont ask me how long it will be!!!!!!

Default Re: Job with Etihad??

Last edited by Aviator747; September 25th, 2009 at 05:07.

aviator747 must be a manager for etihad!

abu dhabi is a hole. a truly awful city. i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

as far as i know. you'll do 4 on, 4 off & then a 5th day of enforced flight duty for a pathetic sum of money. it used to be 50 dirhams. refuse & you could be sacked as others did.

read the previous threads.
    Work like a coolie, live like a prince.

cheers moonman this aint the first time ive heard these bad conditions,......ive a bad feeling about it, i think if they call me for another interview i think ill have a whole load more questions for them than they do for me!!

Quote Originally Posted by airbusalltheway View Post
    cheers moonman this aint the first time ive heard these bad conditions,......ive a bad feeling about it, i think if they call me for another interview i think ill have a whole load more questions for them than they do for me!!
    And do you think you will get a straight answer or even a chance to ask them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no i guess i cant see that they will give me straight answers, Well i certianly wont commit to anything so i guess it would do no harm to talk to them,........either way i havent heard anythin from them yet so as of yet its not an issue. Although from what im gettin here it seems like im goin to sell my soul!! I know somebody who did an interview with them about 18mnts ago and he told them to shove it!! then they asked him as to why they are having so much difficulty getting British and Irish engineers to take up a position with them!!............eh..Duh

Quote Originally Posted by airbusalltheway View Post
    no i guess i cant see that they will give me straight answers, Well i certianly wont commit to anything so i guess it would do no harm to talk to them,........either way i havent heard anythin from them yet so as of yet its not an issue. Although from what im gettin here it seems like im goin to sell my soul!! I know somebody who did an interview with them about 18mnts ago and he told them to shove it!! then they asked him as to why they are having so much difficulty getting British and Irish engineers to take up a position with them!!............eh..Duh
    Say's it all wasn't the top guy in engineering there the one that caused all the mayhem over the way in Bahrain. At least he is consistent but cannot see for the life of me how these people seem to bumble on from one crisis to another and get away scot free.

Quote Originally Posted by willdoatrip View Post
    Say's it all wasn't the top guy in engineering there the one that caused all the mayhem over the way in Bahrain. At least he is consistent but cannot see for the life of me how these people seem to bumble on from one crisis to another and get away scot free.
    Bahrain!!!...........I knew i recognised the ****er in dublin!!!..i was out in BAH for a bit a couple of years back.............disaster!!

I'm getting confused, I always thought this thread was about Abu Dhabi Aviation (the Company) not Etihad ( a totally different Company)!!

GP
    Well, there I was!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gosprat1 View Post
    I'm getting confused, I always thought this thread was about Abu Dhabi Aviation (the Company) not Etihad ( a totally different Company)!!

GP
    Post one contents may give a clue eh

Thread Information