Thread: Brexit means Brexit

Default Re: Brexit means Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by tux2006 View Post
    France is being hit due to the long running social issues in migrant communities. Young men with no future falling back on identity and violence. There'll be no such thing as ISIS is five years in terms of a territorial army, but these lone wolf attacks are likely to continue while the underlying social issues are there. I don't know what the solution is.

Expect to see Le Frontnational to gain more support........

And a promise of a Frexit referendum.......

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy No Mates View Post
    Do you think the decision to leave looks daft...?
    I thought you were all for it...?
    I was and still am.
    Eat more pies....M0NCL

Quote Originally Posted by No Smoking View Post
    Migrant communities can ease the tension in society by seeking to integrate instead of hanging on to and trying to impose their extremist native customs/cultural practices/religions on the host communities.

Migration is an age-long phenomenon and brings a lot of benefits when well-coordinated.
    I agree, more effort from both sides to intergrate the 'immigrants' seems to be the only possible solution from where I am standing. I fear that the Trump et al. philosophy of banning immigrants - particularly based upon religious beliefs - will only seek to further alienate these communities and incite more Islamic fundamentalist behaviour. The problem comes when more of these attacks happen then the reaction - quite rightly - is one of isolation for protection, rather than integration which of course, is the reason attacks like this can take place in the first place. But let's not forget these attacks also occur regularly in countries where Islamists are not a minority or immigrants. The world is a mess...all for what?

And let's be fair who really wants to integrate with the French!

But in all seriousness a very sad day once again for France and my thoughts go out to anyone affected by the events.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    I was and still am.
    Then why do you think it looks daft...?
    Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians....

Trump may have spoken what a lot are thinking. He said stop Muslims coming to the USA, until they find out what the hell they want. The UK has a fantastic history of welcoming immigrants. But we have had to make all the adjustments with Muslims. We have allowed a huge amount of mosques to be built. We have allowed the barbaric un-stunned Halal slaughter of animals. And complete freedom to follow their own way of life, including forced marriage,honour killings, FGM, child abuse, their own religious law, but they still have problems with living in our country. I do not think we should make any more adjustments to help them integrate it is not going to happen. A bit hard maybe, but just tell me of all the other nationalities living in the UK how many have had so many adjustments so they can be happy to live in the UK.
    The Higher the Fewer

And complete freedom to follow their own way of life, including forced marriage,honour killings, FGM, child abuse, their own religious law, but they still have problems with living in our country.
    Can you please give a few examples where any of the above was allowed to happen?
    God created all men bald:
    The ugly ones he covered with hair.

Antonio, unfortunately there are sharia courts operating in various areas of the country and most sizeable towns have a few mosques.
    Forced and arranged marriages still go on with Pakistani and Bangladeshi origin communities and Honor killings as well. The Rochdale and Rotherham cases where young girls were groomed and sexually exploited were also by groups of men from the Muslim faith.
    A minority of people to be fair but none the less very high profile. These issues are true and in the case of Rotherham it is reported that the Police ignored the issue so as not to inflame racial tensions. Investigations on going by another force.
    FGM is an on going problem within some communities for reasons beyond most people's understanding, a young lady who founded a charity to train nurses, teachers and social workers in identifying those at risk was honoured with an honorary doctorate yesterday, watched her on the local West Country news, yes she's a Muslim, fighting for the rights of Muslim women.
    Look up Rotherham and Rochdale, pretty sure there was also a very similar case in Oxford. Mr Google will take you straight to the BBC websites, not the most accurate news reporter but spot on in these cases.
    All gassed up!

All very much cultural rather than religious issues.
    I'm a very persuasive person. I can convince myself of anything.

Luckily, if Sharia law and all that goes with it takes over the UK in a few years, just remember that circumcision is optional, not mandatory.

Thread Information