Thread: Brexit means Brexit

Default Re: Brexit means Brexit

The EU mantra of free movement of labour got lost in translation as it paved the way for convicted criminals, terrorists and people with no visible means of livelihood to make a beeline for UK. EU bureaucrats were too gung-ho to consider making appropriate changes so that each member state should have been responsible for her own down-and-outs.

Brexit is going to hit the UK and EU alike, no matter the gloss anyone puts on it.
    I love this job

The EU mantra of free movement of labour got lost in translation as it paved the way for convicted criminals, terrorists and people with no visible means of livelihood to make a beeline for UK. EU bureaucrats were too gung-ho to consider making appropriate changes so that each member state should have been responsible for her own down-and-outs.
    With all due respects, that's bull site!

This is the type of argument that influenced people to vote leave. The UK still retained full control of its borders. All the terrorists who carried out criminal acts were home grown and born/ bred in UK.

Brexit is going to hit the UK and EU alike, no matter the gloss anyone puts on it.
    The EU will probably be better off without the UK and can move on to integrate faster
    God created all men bald:
    The ugly ones he covered with hair.

The EU will probably be better off without the UK and can move on to integrate faster
    Dream on. Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland already show symtoms of unwillingness to play the EU ball on migrants and refugees.
    I love this job

Point of view put to me was the advent of smart mobile phones worldwide which has allowed more access to the internet and social interaction. Showing in the main a much better place to live then the underachieving areas of the world. So why not come to a better place! Many media photos showed many young guys holding mobile phones when arriving in various European places. Better still get to the UK where you can argue your case to stay and if a negative result appeal and appeal again. And of course the liberal love everyone guys will also shout for their rights.
    The Higher the Fewer

Point of view put to me was the advent of smart mobile phones worldwide which has allowed more access to the internet and social interaction. Showing in the main a much better place to live then the underachieving areas of the world. So why not come to a better place! Many media photos showed many young guys holding mobile phones when arriving in various European places. Better still get to the UK where you can argue your case to stay and if a negative result appeal and appeal again. And of course the liberal love everyone guys will also shout for their rights.
    The Higher the Fewer

Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland already show symtoms of unwillingness to play the EU ball on migrants and refugees.
    That is correct, but none of their prime ministers commit to raise a referendum to leave the EU as a vote catching gimmick for an election and ten resigned after undoing the work of 40 years. All countries face the problem of illegal emigration. What does this subject hive to do with Brexit?

All countries face the problem of illegal emigration. What does this subject hive to do with Brexit?
    Hahaha. Everything!!
    I love this job

With this type of reasoning, no wonder the Brits voted to leave ....

With this type of reasoning, no wonder the Brits voted to leave
    Eureka..

We control our borders. We stop pouring money down the EU drain-pipe. We don't allow unelected bureaucrats in Brussels to dictate to us.
    Last edited by No Smoking; July 9th, 2017 at 23:34.
    I love this job

I quote Martin Luther King ............. I have a dream ...........

Thread Information