Thread: Brexit means Brexit

Default Re: Brexit means Brexit

Sorry Antonio but have a major problem understanding where you are coming from. I could guess but that would be unfair. Quoting Martin Luther King is off the mark he was speaking for those within the USA and it would seem his dream in the main has transpired. To extend that Dream to allowing everyone to come into this country, no matter how alien and feral, for me does not work. This country has welcomed many for hundreds of years At no time have we had to have hundreds of spooks keeping an eye on basically those who do not want to live in a Western type democracy. But will, it seems, willing to accept and stay as long as there is Halal slaughter for the table, corner street access to houses of religion, segregation of sexes in higher education, and the weaker sex shrouded in black.
    The Higher the Fewer

Well said sir..........
    Dont forget, its an adventure, not a job!

Listening to the radio this morning, the news was reporting on the latest round of talks..... it was almost a throw away comment at the end of the report but said "the European Court of Human Rights" still wanted "oversight" after Brexit........ Pardon????? Not for me thanks!

N = R ∗ ⋅ f p ⋅ n e ⋅ f l ⋅ f i ⋅ f c ⋅ L

Quote Originally Posted by magchip View Post
    Listening to the radio this morning, the news was reporting on the latest round of talks..... it was almost a throw away comment at the end of the report but said "the European Court of Human Rights" still wanted "oversight" after Brexit........ Pardon????? Not for me thanks!
    The European Court of Human Rights has sod all to do with the EU. That is tied up with the European Convention on Human Rights. That is the one that stops the deportation of your rag wearing hate preachers. Again people showing their ignorance, a major reason for the complete custer that is going to happen.
    Alonso Hater

Is that not an oxymoron Alber?

Quote Originally Posted by litebulbs View Post
    Is that not an oxymoron Alber?
    Now I'm clearly confused as I can't find Alber's oxymoron...
    I love this job

Alber..... to call me ignorant is a bit off I suggest.

"But the government has separately committed itself to the possible repeal of the Human Rights Act 1998 (HRA), which partially incorporates the ECHR into domestic law, with the aim of replacing it with a British Bill of Rights." Probabley wont happen but you never know.

My point is lets go back to us being able to sort out your issue and everyone else's.... " That is the one that stops the deportation of your rag wearing hate preachers."

Don't think it will happen as there are too many do gooders who worship the ECHR.

Que people saying how great it is for workers ect. I would rather our courts being able to deal with bad people the way we want them too. Hey here's a bonkers idea.... lets not let them in in the first place!

Quote Originally Posted by magchip View Post
    Alber..... to call me ignorant is a bit off I suggest.

"But the government has separately committed itself to the possible repeal of the Human Rights Act 1998 (HRA), which partially incorporates the ECHR into domestic law, with the aim of replacing it with a British Bill of Rights." Probabley wont happen but you never know.

My point is lets go back to us being able to sort out your issue and everyone else's.... " That is the one that stops the deportation of your rag wearing hate preachers."

Don't think it will happen as there are too many do gooders who worship the ECHR.

Que people saying how great it is for workers ect. I would rather our courts being able to deal with bad people the way we want them too. Hey here's a bonkers idea.... lets not let them in in the first place!
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40734504 How many people on here will need to get visa's for that contract next week after this date. Will not affect me.. Or will it with that AOG. Interesting times ahead.
    Alonso Hater

AOG teams usually enjoy an airport entry visa provision. The airlines may need to alert their govt reps to ensure the availability of this privilege. It's mutually beneficial and works both ways.
    I love this job

Thread Information