Thread: Brexit means Brexit

Default Re: Brexit means Brexit

Emphatic results coming in from the EU Elections. The new Brexit Party is sweeping up the votes across England and Wales. A strong indication that Brexit means Brexit.
    I love this job

If 50% plus one...

Quote Originally Posted by No Smoking View Post
    Emphatic results coming in from the EU Elections. The new Brexit Party is sweeping up the votes across England and Wales. A strong indication that Brexit means Brexit.
    Or, by share of the vote (as it currently stands before counting complete I believe) - it is the clearly pro-remain parties (LD, Change UK, Greens, SNP, PC) that have the largest percentage of support as a group at approximately 40%. Didn't include Labour as they do not have a clear stance IMO. Conservatives are also still split internally. Pretty similar as the recent local council elections. If you want to take it as a single issue vote - Remain won.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-48417228
    A modern day warrior

Will all the new MEP's be entitled to a good pension even if the UK comes out of the EU, some could work as an MEP for months?
    The Higher the Fewer

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Sawyer View Post
    Or, by share of the vote (as it currently stands before counting complete I believe) - it is the clearly pro-remain parties (LD, Change UK, Greens, SNP, PC) that have the largest percentage of support as a group at approximately 40%. Didn't include Labour as they do not have a clear stance IMO. Conservatives are also still split internally. Pretty similar as the recent local council elections. If you want to take it as a single issue vote - Remain won.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-48417228
    Unfortunately, the boat on "Remain v Leave" left port 3yrs ago. The last boat now boarding concerns How do we leave, Deal or No Deal. This boat sets sail on Oct 31, 2019.
    I love this job

Thread Information