Thread: Brexit means Brexit

Default Re: Brexit means Brexit

someone who understands the situation. yes all remoaners fault 100%. there was a vote, there was a result, get over it. remoaners should then have got behind the negotiating team, worked with them. instead they undermined the country.
    so yes, its all their fault.

we even had a secong general election where the tories won again standing unequivocally on the basis of we leave.

Quote Originally Posted by magchip View Post
    TG....... Hit the nail right on the head. Right from the start it should have been a cross part exercise, at least that way everyone could blame everyone...... if you get what I mean.

Alber..... are you sure its only Alonso you hate???????????
    Corbyn,I am ex military so he is a t0$$3r. No way was it ever going to be cross party with the Tories.
    Alonso Hater

Quote Originally Posted by Tinsley Green View Post
    someone who understands the situation. yes all remoaners fault 100%. there was a vote, there was a result, get over it. remoaners should then have got behind the negotiating team, worked with them. instead they undermined the country.
    so yes, its all their fault.

we even had a secong general election where the tories won again standing unequivocally on the basis of we leave.

Utterly deluded. It was you and your ilk that wanted this, it is therefore all your fault. Well done. Your decendents will be so proud.

the delusion lies with you. nobody knows what will happen ultimately and to suggest you do is delusional. There are idiots and red indians and you don't live in a tent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinsley Green View Post
    the delusion lies with you. nobody knows what will happen ultimately and to suggest you do is delusional. There are idiots and red indians and you don't live in a tent.
    Mr Bean has spoken. BTW I would wager I will be mentioned in history long after we are both turned to ash. My work will still exist. You will be nothing. That makes me happy.
    Alonso Hater

Thread Information