Thread: Fresher with all EASA Module.

Lightbulb Fresher with all EASA Module.

Hello,

Please find a brief description about my course which I have completed along with the attachments.

I am looking for a position to work as Technician or else as a Trainee to get On Job Training.

I have completed a full time course of 2 years to complete all my modules of B1 EASA & GCAA from Fujairah Aviation Academy which is a 147 Approved Organization.
    I have also graduated from Emirates Aviation College and completed the Extended Diploma In Aeronautical Engineering.

Please note I am based in UAE and I am looking for opportunities abroad with no objection to relocate and if require contribute to the cost of work permits.

Thank You.

Default Re: Fresher with all EASA Module.

With Regret and due to circumstances over recent years by the actions by others like yourself doing these 2 year full time courses you are classed as having little or no experience, even Apprentices coming out of their time with no Job offer from the company they have done their apprenticeship with struggle to find a Mechanics Position, therefore you will find it extremely difficult to get that foot in the door.
    sorry to be so blunt and telling you what you dont want to hear but you do need to know the truth i suspect the course has cost you money and time and did the Academy offer to try and find you a Position i suspect not, there are companies in the UK and other countries doing the same, to them it a money making Business.
    You could try talking to BCT its a British company with an operation in SHJ

Thread Information