Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adding a basic licence category whilst working overseas plus CAP 741 questions...

Default Re: Adding a basic licence category whilst working overseas plus CAP 741 questions...

And I'm back for me! I admit to being something of a pest, but I think you are a kind lot so hopefully someone will help me. Again.....
    I can't seem to find a definition as to what ATAs are considered "Structures" or "Mechanical", even though they do this for "Avionic" (66.A.20 and AMC) I can assume my practical experience has to cover everything not listed as Electrical or Avionic. However, when I was last certifying with my EASA B2 I was certifying for ATA 35 Oxygen, as this used to be a Avionic chapter under Section L I believe. As it's been a long time since I used my EASA license is this still the case? The theory level for ATA 35 in the Module 11 and Module 13 exams is level 3 for both, but for aircraft type training its only level 2 for B2 but 3 for B1s. Do EASA B2s still certify for ATA 35 these days? It'll be harder for me to show any ATA 35 experience oversigned by a B1 as here in Oz the B2s still do pretty much all the Oxy work (must be something to do with us being scrupulously clean....)

I'm sure I'll be back with another question shortly.
    Tanks again guys
    I'll find him for 3, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for 10.
    For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing........

Default Re: Adding a basic licence category whilst working overseas plus CAP 741 questions...

Oxygen 'ATA 35' is most definitely B1 territory these days. They just have to wash their hands before hand

Thread Information