Does anyone know what level of UK Police cert is required for the ZUP (Zuverlässigkeitsüberprüfung nach dem Luftsicherheitsgesetz) ?

I can't find any information in English, and the agency are unsure but think it might be an ACRO and not a Disclosure Scotland, but the ACRO page says it is for visa's and emigration purposes....

Quote: A Police Certificate is needed if you require a work or residency visa for countries including Australia, Belgium, Canada, Cayman Islands, New Zealand, South Africa and the USA.

Anyone have an answer to this dilemma !