Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus Outbreak

Default Re: Coronavirus Outbreak

In a Labour Party broadcast, used as a response to the PM's TV address, Sir Keir blames ministers for a rise in infections.
    Captain Hindsight oh well bless him. For a party so committed to the EU it strikes me as amazing that they seem unaware that most of Europe is suffering from significant increases at the moment.

Is Boris responsible for that as well?

And they still wonder why they are unelectable.

Oh, nerves then......!!

Quote Originally Posted by litebulbs View Post
    Oh, nerves then......!!
    Ps. The PPB today was simply pathetic.

Oh, nerves then......!!
    just highlighting them for what they are. Completely out of touch and useless. The govt opposition has been a disaster for some time and thats not good. By the way who leads the opposition, Starmer or Mcclusky?

Of course, it was to you, but was it to the nation?

The bumbling buffoon who (badly) leads this country is going to be dismissed, ignored and laughed at as we move forward.

The leader of the opposition keeps picking the idiot to pieces.

I think Tinsley is getting a tad worried by the car crash leading his party.....

We have left the EU, but we are left with Boris

Really, that has been my biggest smile in a while.

Go on Gove, Pritty Pointless, Hankjob and the rest.

This crisis is your crisis, you are maybe not to blame, but fully accountable.

Even the advisors are saying that the deaths could have been halved, if the leadership had acted, when advised.

We are not in second wave, we are still suffering from the first, because of shagalot and the blind Cummings

Really, that has been my biggest smile in a while.

Go on Gove, Pritty Pointless, Hankjob and the rest.

This crisis is your crisis, you are maybe not to blame, but fully accountable.

Even the advisors are saying that the deaths could have been halved, if the leadership had acted, when advised.

We are not in second wave, we are still suffering from the first, because of shagalot and the blind Cummings
    Tinsley, please volunteer for a challenger test. I bet you are not man enough. I would.
    Alonso Hater

Really? So how come it affects the whole world?

It is the usual lefty nonsense of picking a subject to criticise in full knowledge you are never going to be in place to get it completely and utterly wrong. Everytime you have been in govt you leave the place in a mess and financially bankrupt.
    When a crisis comes, if you are not lying about starting illegal wars you are leaving notes telling the incoming minister the country is bankrupt.

The public are very aware that as a party you are incompetent and can't be trusted. Who is running the show Mcclusky or Starmer?

Ah, the UK is in such a great place now with the current government U turn policies.

Eat out August, stay in September.

And the global financial crisis.

But still, its your team at the helm.....

Brexit: Labour 'unpatriotic' for opposing breach of international law, government claims
    Absolutely agree with this.

Thread Information