Thread: Willy Wonka

Default Willy Wonka

[B]WW savagely mauled by Sky TV interviewer.........not!!!! Usual smoke ad mirrors of confusing BAs and IAGs revenue streams, costs, profits to tell a well rehearsed script. He got his fingers burnt at Air Fungus previously and has wanted a fight since. Hates pilots and cabin crew.B]

Default Re: Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka just been interviewed on LBC. Came across as a caring, humane, likeable vertically challenged chap.

If Willy Wonka hates pilots, cabin crew and engineers so much, why is he in aviation? These are the key staff who are necessary to keep the aircraft flying, the sales staff are the ones who should be doing their stuff getting bums on seats. Personally, he isn’t my favourite person, the impression I have is that he likes to wield a big stick. Small person syndrome? Apparently Hitler suffered from it too.
    Giz a job!

Quote Originally Posted by jetfueldrinker View Post
    If Willy Wonka hates pilots, cabin crew and engineers so much, why is he in aviation? .......
    Wasn't he a flyboy before? It can't be hatred. Just maybe he can't stand their bargaining power. Not that different from MOL in the rival camp.
    I love this job

Thread Information