Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Britain will retain its ability to wage war as a tier one power, says Govt

Default Re: Britain will retain its ability to wage war as a tier one power, says Govt

your name is on the airfix kit you bought. nothing more.

Default Re: Britain will retain its ability to wage war as a tier one power, says Govt

Listed in no particular order of importance:
    1. There is a plane with his name on it
    2. He was in Germany on 431MU
    3. Not making S/L is not uncommon as an EngO
    4. Most Engo’s were well experienced at T-card management when I joined up and later one’s mostly became experts in spreadsheet management.
    5. UK military is not capable of conventional war fighting without lots of assistance. Tier One only by holding on to Nukes.
    ...in my opinion.
    Looked alright to Me....

Nice balanced post rigga. Thanks for the information. If you were close to alber, when did he start suffering from his current affliction?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinsley Green View Post
    Nice balanced post rigga. Thanks for the information. If you were close to alber, when did he start suffering from his current affliction?
    It has been great to get back to certifying aircraft this week. Getting up early, talking to the flight crews, powering up the birds, finding the snags and sorting out the solutions. Read the ****ing Skywise website you moron and see the shit going to happen in 3 months time. Want to sell stock to another operator that you could today? No EASA compliance and you have a CAA Form 1. ****ing worthless. You are worthless. I bet you use gash bolts out of a box to fix a snag. Gash bolts in a windscreen? BAC 1-11 boy. Job I was doing today, sorting out basic lifing errors by storemen. Get the records right. Thanks Rigga for backing me up on what you say. You have seen me thrown in the deep end with a new type, sorting the shite others could not be bothered with (EASA other states I would agree as well!)
    Alonso Hater

Thanks Rigga for backing me up on what you say.
    He didn't back you up, he confirmed you are a fool.
    Last edited by Tinsley Green; September 24th, 2020 at 06:25.

Hey Alber, you claim you were at 431mu. Does the term "big ears" mean anything to you?

Hey Alber, you claim you were at 431mu. Does the term "big ears" mean anything to you?
    Anyone on Aircraft Engineering Flight in the 80's knows what "The Gizzet" was. People only usually did 3 year tours until the extensions of the late 80's came in. Rigga would have drunk there 18 months before I pitched up. What was the CRB? They were the RAFG Crash and Smash. Repaired Heap GR3 gun pods inbetween. Other Gizzet regulars were NDT and the Aerial Erectors (that also called themselves "Riggers"). Smallest trade in the RAF. The EngOs of AEF and Support Flight (that was the CRB and ancillery sections) were Steve Chamberlain and Dawn Mason for AEF (Flt Lts) and Al Dodds and Whitshire for Support Flight. The SEngO I can remember was Reg Pligrim. Al Dodds was my SEngO at Abingdon. Died of Cancer in 1992. Why do the best blokes get it? There is your answer. Do you want me to name everyone else on the AEF then? Because I could get most. So stick your head up your arse when you question what I have done.
    Last edited by Alber Ratman; September 27th, 2020 at 00:04.
    Alonso Hater

As I suspected. Typical labour ideology when caught out, scatter and divert. No would have been sufficient Alber.

By the way for those reading. To go to Jaguars from Tornado (as Alber proudly announced) is a demotion.
    Its equivalent of going from F1 to the robin reliant.
    Last edited by Tinsley Green; September 27th, 2020 at 07:25.

As I suspected. Typical labour ideology when caught out, scatter and divert. No would have been sufficient Alber.

By the way for those reading. To go to Jaguars from Tornado (as Alber proudly announced) is a demotion.
    Its equivalent of going from F1 to the robin reliant.
    COMPLETELY WRONG TG!
    Two completely different jobs done by those two completely different aeroplanes...I'd like to have seen how a Torpedo ended up trying to land on grass (did you know that TG? or do you have to ask someone else?)
    Get a life and stoop harping on...
    Looked alright to Me....

Quote Originally Posted by Rigga View Post
    COMPLETELY WRONG TG!
    Two completely different jobs done by those two completely different aeroplanes...I'd like to have seen how a Torpedo ended up trying to land on grass (did you know that TG? or do you have to ask someone else?)
    Get a life and stoop harping on...
    I did Leaping Heaps as well.. Jesus, sodding Tonka Plonka's. Jesus, in the old days so much crab fat would have got an infraction! So much love for the Sulking Electric Flick Knife! Then you see Charlie.. Tonkas to the two worse bits of 748s bolted together. ATP botheration. 2ks were bad, but not as bad as an ATP!
    Alonso Hater

Thread Information