Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Alternatives?

Default Re: Alternatives?

Quote Originally Posted by litebulbs View Post
    Evening All,

I didn't understand your answer Tinsley; it is a dichotomy.

I would say breaking the agreement means the UK falls foul of Article 5.
    Its only a dichotomy in your extremely subjective world, you still have not made any effort to get to the why. You have immediately taken an anti uk position without even asking why the govt did what it did.

Have you read the pre-amble, even more there?

Tinsley, just because I do not agree with your thoughts......

I just don't agree with your "why", but I am not going to tell you what to do.

Bless your language though, it does make me smile

Tinsley, just because I do not agree with your thoughts......

I just don't agree with your "why", but I am not going to tell you what to do.

Bless your language though, it does make me smile
    Its not that you don't agree, that's normal with an ideologically driven person, its that you don't understand the real problem. Your ideology blocks it. Your postings prove you have no idea of the root cause of this current dispute. You are very quick to try and prove you are intelligent, throw out some soundbites, "hey what about breaking article 4" but you consistently fail to put any meat on the bone. That's also why you avoid proper debate. You don't actually know what you are talking about.

You have been consistently posting remainer propaganda since June 2016 telling everyone how the world will now come to an end because people didn't vote the same as you. Ideology wrapped up as fact.

Come on litebulbs change the habit of a lifetime and tell everyone what the actual problem with the current situation is and who in your opinion is to blame.

By the way, this is to help poor litebulbs. Litebulbs below is the end statement, once you understand properly how we got to where we are and the current dispute, the final question will be but why?

The answer will be because:

it's very difficult when you play against foreign opposition because culturally they don't class diving, or feigning injury, as cheating. They only see it as part of the game.
    Last edited by Tinsley Green; September 22nd, 2020 at 06:30. Reason: grammar police check

Quote Originally Posted by Tinsley Green View Post
    Its not that you don't agree, that's normal with an ideologically driven person, its that you don't understand the real problem.
    What real problem, the UK has voted to leave and that is what is going to happen? There is an agreement that the UK is trying to breach and we will see what happens.

What is my ideology that you talk of?

Please stop telling me what my position is, this isn't a playground.

Hansard is a record of what was said and BoJo said these words. He is not the King or the President and the Government has already admitted that the Bill will break international law.

In "your view", will this bill break Article 4 of the Withdrawl Agreement?
    Although this sounds like an incredible feat of internationally recognised horror - breaking international law is quite a regular occurrence...by the EU. The EU has ignored and dismissed internationally agreed and recognised formats of referenda through SIX different nations purely on the single subject of leaving the EU.
    The EU is the MOST PROLIFIC INTERNATIONAL LAW BREAKER IN THE WESTERN WORLD....we threaten it with one.

In addition, the mere threat of leaving the EU is in fact breaking "laws" of the EU and no fight/struggle for independence has ever done so without breaking some law or other. The EU have seemingly paid our News and broadcasting systems to only report the EU's view, not the legal, British or real views.
    Looked alright to Me....

This is to make it easy for litebulbs who is currently suffering from a lack of wattage.

The wide-ranging investigation has resulted in 30 witnesses being called and more than 4,000 documents collected. A circle of nepotistic relationships were allowed to accrue around the former German defence minister, which resulted in contracts being awarded in the hundreds of millions. When auditors were tasked with investigating how external contractors were awarded they found that in 2015 up €100 million had been spent but only €2.2 million was declared. Investigators found a similar pattern in 2016 with von der Leyen's ministry spending €150 million while declaring expenditure amounting €2.9 million.
    Green Party MP Tobias Lindner said that the government parties had done an "ultimately very simple" assessment of the findings. "A former state secretary and a retired general are being named as the sole responsible parties for the consultancy affair, so that an EU Commission president can act in Brussels with as few scratches as possible," he said. "The real question to be asked is whether [von der Leyen] could have known and should have known. That must be answered affirmatively," he added.
    Von der Leyen has faced criticism during the investigation of the parliamentary committee after it turned out that two of her mobile phones, which she used during her time as defense minister and which could have been used as evidence in the inquiry, had been wiped.
    And she is the unelected President of europe.

I refer you my previous comment:

it's very difficult when you play against foreign opposition because culturally they don't class diving, or feigning injury, as cheating. They only see it as part of the game.
    Last edited by Tinsley Green; September 22nd, 2020 at 17:35.

Rigga, can you cite your source please, regarding international law.

The same with your quotes Tinsley?

Also Tinsley, we are leaving the EU, the majority of the UK chose that path.

Rigga, can you cite your source please, regarding international law.

The same with your quotes Tinsley?

Also Tinsley, we are leaving the EU, the majority of the UK chose that path.
    Yes but you have spent 4 years on here telling everyone doom and gloom is near because only remainers know the truth. Start here but careful they may be anti left and corrupt https://www.politico.eu/about-us/
    the EU has ignored WTO rulings on GMOs and hormone treated beef. The Court of Justice of the European Union has, at least twice, ruled that the EU does not have to follow international law – once in the context of WTO law (Portugal v Council) and once (the Kadi-Barakaat case) actually ruling that the EU should ignore the UN Charter – the highest order of international law – if it conflicts with the EU’s internal structures.Neither does the EU abide by its own internal treaty obligations. When France or Germany broke treaty commitments in terms of deficits and debt levels, nothing happened. When Poland and Hungary undermine the very rule of law within the EU, there is much talk and zero action. Whether the European Central Bank is currently operating within the constraints of the treaties is up for debate.
    Read the cases yourself.

I refer to my previous comment:

Last edited by Tinsley Green; September 22nd, 2020 at 19:00.

Facts for EU hahaha

We are leaving the EU, only next year we will find out

Facts for EU hahaha

We are leaving the EU, only next year we will find out
    But it isn't about that as you well know. In your haste to be anti UK you have shown yourself to thee of little knowledge and fact. You have jumped on the remainer bandwagon, now you jump on the UK is breaking international law bandwagon because the EU is such a clean and honest and transparent organisation. Everybody here can see your deflecting tactics and you look stupid for it. Not the litebulbs that we came to respect. Please up the wattage.

Thread Information