Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post Brexit UK Licence?

Default Re: Post Brexit UK Licence?

Quote Originally Posted by No Smoking View Post
    The indications are pointing to a gradual infection rate reduction plus vaccines being expedited. Hopefully if we all persevere for a bit longer we may turn things around and start repairing the economic damages from the pandemic.
    You have ****ed a load of British people up, you and the other mongs. Get that in your thick skull.
    Alonso Hater

Whilst I strongly disagree with a lot of your rant , the idea of incompetence is a major worry . I have seen both old and young buffoons, under both BCAR and EASA systems , but FAR more under the new system . It seems the modular exam system allows more idiots through .........but the doesn’t mean the old system was perfect !
    B737,757,767 , A320/330/340/350 ........ And several bars .....

On a similar topic , I work with a lot of EASA licensed engineers who do not know what privileges they will hold after 31 December 2022 !
    It would appear under the guidelines on the CAA website they will NOT be allowed to certify UK registered aircraft maintained under a UK part 145 organisation ...Foreign MRO will almost certainly negotiate a third party contract under their foreign part 145 approval, as UK MRO have done for EU registered aircraft from 1st Jan 21 ......
    The last reply from SRG just referred to the CAA micro site..........
    B737,757,767 , A320/330/340/350 ........ And several bars .....

Quote Originally Posted by TinyTim2 View Post
    On a similar topic , I work with a lot of EASA licensed engineers who do not know what privileges they will hold after 31 December 2022 !
    It would appear under the guidelines on the CAA website they will NOT be allowed to certify UK registered aircraft maintained under a UK part 145 organisation ...Foreign MRO will almost certainly negotiate a third party contract under their foreign part 145 approval, as UK MRO have done for EU registered aircraft from 1st Jan 21 ......
    The last reply from SRG just referred to the CAA micro site..........
    Good to see you back, TinyTim2. I guess your opening line above is what Tom Sawyer was concerned about. My gut feeling is that the UK/CAA will maintain the aligned EASA/FAA format, though the CAA will need to produce its own documentation to reflect sovereignty. Just as BCAR Licences were converted to JAA/EASA Licences with Grandfather rights, it should be appropriate to conduct the reverse order seamlessly for current holders of EASA Licences.
    Last edited by No Smoking; January 27th, 2021 at 22:37.
    I love this job

Quote Originally Posted by No Smoking View Post
    The indications are pointing to a gradual infection rate reduction plus vaccines being expedited. Hopefully if we all persevere for a bit longer we may turn things around and start repairing the economic damages from the pandemic.
    You are screwed. And you deserve it.
    Alonso Hater

Thread Information